Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip to Arizona - Part 2


























If I was worried about my children being cooped up inside and tearing up my mother's house, my cousin Jennifer McAdams helped them burn off some energy last Wednesday! Jenny is the daughter of my mother's younger sister, Sarah. Hunter and Michaela used her as their personal jungle gym as she flipped and jumped them! Incidentally, Jennifer was in D.C. for the inauguration yesterday. What a once in a lifetime opportunity!

A little while later, my cousin Bethany Greenwall, youngest child of my Uncle Danny (one of my mom's three younger brothers) came over. Michaela liked the view from Bethany's arm and didn't want to let her go home! And watch out boys - this girl can handle a rifle! Bethany recently got her first deer.

At the risk of aging myself - I can hardly believe Bethany and Jennifer are seniors this year! I use to babysit them when I was in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment