Friday, January 30, 2009

Arizona Trip - Part 5

So, after managing to dodge the nasty respiratory illness going around in AZ, we came back to MS just in time to catch a stomach bug. In the past week, we have all had upset tummies, I had an allergic reaction to something that caused my eyelids to swell and necessitated steroid drops, and now Hunter has a nasty cough - fun, fun, fun. (Note my sarcasm!) On a brighter note, here are some more photos from our AZ trip. Pictured above, my sister, Theresa, w/ Michaela and Steven.

Michaela, our shoe girl. She liked Steven's snow boots.
I guess I should explain that Theresa invited us to their room to watch "Underdog" the night we stayed at Hannagan Meadow Lodge. Everyone put on their PJs.
Michaela also liked Steven's Buzz Lightyear backpack. Hunter's PJs are just for 'show'. They came off as soon as we got back to our room!

Watching Michaela and Steven play, I realized that Hunter has come a long way. He actually spent most of the evening watching the movie!
Of course, my poor little sheepdog might have had an easier time watching if I had put up her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment