Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Challenge

I absolutely love this picture! This is typical dinner time at our house these days. Michaela is at that stage where she can't sit still for any length of time to eat a meal. By the time everyone else has prepared their plates, she's ready to get down from her booster seat. Then, she circles the table. If she's not mooching something off Daddy's plate, she's sucking the salad dressing off of Mama's lettuce or finishing off what Hunter has left behind. Or as was the case this night, trying to steal Hunter's drink and pick at what he was still trying to eat!

So, the real challenge for me doing this blog is finding pictures of my children wearing clothing! I could blame it on them inheriting Daddy's tendency to be hot-blooded. But I suspect I might have contributed since I stripped them down at mealtimes as soon as they started solids. I try to justify it in my head, saying it's my own little contribution to the environment. You know - less chemicals for stain removal, less water washing dirty laundry. Truth be told, though - I just really hate trying to get stains out of the laundry! And if you keep reading this blog for any length of time, you'll probably see I already spend a fair amount of time trying to get grass and mud stains out of their clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment