Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to Arizona - Part 1


So, the kids and I just returned from a whirlwind trip to AZ to visit my family. Last Tuesday we were able to visit the home of my cousins, Chris and Rachel Greenwall, so Hunter and Michaela could play with their children (pictured left to right) Colby (5), Conner (7), Cade (3) and Ryleigh (standing, 19 months). Chris's dad, Kenneth Greenwall, is my mom's older brother. Rachel is my cousin by marriage - didn't want you all to get the wrong idea there about my family! (Does that make our children 3rd cousins, or 2nd cousins, once removed?) I am the oldest grandchild with Chris following 7 months behind. I attended the same high school w/ Chris our last two years and we worked together on the school newspaper w/ 3 other siblings/cousins!

The boys really hit it off and ran right out to the backyard to dig in the dirt and play around. We didn't get any pictures outside. With two little girls trying to chase after and do everything the boys were doing, Rachel and I spent most of our time playing spotter! After we came back in, the boys gave Hunter one of their V-tech games to play with so they could play w/ the V-tech camera he brought. Michaela and Ryleigh swapped dollies. Rachel has some better pictures if you want to check out her blog "Growing Up Greenwall".

No comments:

Post a Comment