Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kid Logic

So, we are having a hard time adjusting to the time change. It doesn't help that with sick kids last week, we had been sleeping in late. Monday morning I needed to go to work in Starkville. Hunter had begged to finish watching a show the night before, so I said he could as long as he took a bath in the morning before going to the sitter's. I also had to bathe Michaela in the morning because she had been very grouchy and fallen asleep early. It's a 45 minute drive to the sitter's. And I'm suppose to be at the health district by 8:45am. Besides baths, I also needed to feed them breakfast, get them (and myself) dressed, and make lunches for everyone. (I know, I know, I should organize everything the night before. Sometimes, though, it just doesn't happen!) I set the alarm for 6:00 and finally managed to drag Hunter and Michaela out of bed at 6:15am. Hunter said "Wow! I've never been up this late in the night!" "It's not night time. It's morning," I told him. To which he replied "Na-uh! It's still dark outside!" Makes sense to me. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment