Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Fancy Schmancy Camera


So, you may have noticed varying quality in some of our pictures.

Allan got a Cannon Rebel when Michaela was about 6 months old. The Fujifilm camera we had when Hunter was born was good for our apartment in Spokane that had lots of natural light. (It was the camera I used on the AZ trip.) It wasn't so good for our dark house on base here. I call the Rebel "The Fancy Schmancy Camera" because I can't figure it out! I should have let Allan take the pictures of the Clone Trooper Army at Hunter's Birthday Party back in December. These were my sad attempts. There was a blurry child in every shot!

This was the best shot I got.

Compare the above to the action shots Allan got of Hunter at gymnastics last summer.








I guess for now Allan will be the main photographer and photo editor and I will be the picture post-er and journaler (if that's a word -ha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment