Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Birthday Girl

This past Thursday, March 5th was Michaela's 2nd birthday! (What? How is that possible?) Despite feeling not so well most of the day, presents and sugar (cake & ice cream) perked her right up! And yes, I am a terrible mother - she is still in her pajamas at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. (Give me a break - I had two sick, clingy children. Why create more laundry if I didn't have to?) I was able to find her a toddler sized bike helmet at One Step Ahead. She calls it 'my hat!'.
I don't know why she always insists on putting sunglasses on upside down!
Breaking through all the packaging was a perfect job for Hunter.
Sweet girl!
The cookie icing I got was a lot runnier than I expected. The cake is supposed to say 'Mikey'.
Trying to keep her hair from catching on fire!
Michaela was having some trouble blowing out the candle.
We asked Michaela if Hunter could help her. She said 'Yeah', but didn't see the actual candle go out. When she turned back and saw the candle was out, she clapped her hands together squealing - "I did it!" Too cute! And Hunter was such a good sport. He played along and let her think she had blown it out.
Michaela thoroughly enjoyed her cookie cake and ice cream.
And when she was done with hers, she tried to help herself to Hunter's!
Michaela's thinking, "Come on, Hunter! You know you want to share w/ me!"
"Oh well, he won't mind if I just help myself to his water!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Michaela! Love, Connor, Colby, Cade and Ryleigh!

    ReplyDelete