Friday, July 10, 2009

Farm Camp - Day 2

I forgot a camera for Hunter's second day of Farm Camp. But Hunter was completely stoked when I went to go pick him up! "Mom, guess what I got to do??!! I got to shoot a BB Gun!" Oh boy.

Tuesday was lil' critters day. They learned about sugar gliders (which are nocturnal) and met 'Miss' Lisa's not so little iguana! Monday they learned about horses and I asked Hunter on the way to camp Tuesday what he had learned about horses. He said "I don't remember." After sitting and thinking about it a while, though, he told me, "If horses can't poop, they can get an upset tummy and have to take medicine!" Of all the things to remember!

Michaela enjoyed her short stay at Farm Camp on Tuesday, as well. 'Miss' Lisa let her take a turn riding her horse, Princess! Michaela is still talking about it. You may be thinking, "You let her ride a horse after her track record this past week?!" I walked around the pen w/ her, holding her leg to prevent her falling off the horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment