Friday, February 20, 2009

Heading Home

So, I'm finally getting around to posting the last of the pictures from the AZ trip. On the way back from Hannagan Meadow, we stopped again at the bottom of the Salt River Canyon where there were several merchants selling jewelry. Hunter really liked this green turtle necklace I got for him. I wish I had thought to ask the merchant what kind of stone it was made out of.
We set out to return home on the morning of Sunday, January 18th. I was dreading the almost 4 hour layover in Dallas/Ft. Worth when my dear, childhood friend, Tia, came to the rescue! We met in grade school at NAS Lemoore, CA. She now lives in Texas, near Dallas. Tia picked us up at the airport w/ her two youngest children. We went to a nearby Chucky Cheese to allow the kids to burn off some energy.
Hunter had a blast w/ Dylan and Alyssa.


Michaela didn't like the kiddie rides! She did this roller-coaster ride w/ Dylan over and over! I only wish that I had gotten some pictures of Tia and I. Thanks, Tia!

No comments:

Post a Comment