Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Portraits of 2009


Went and got some pictures done of the kids today. The photographer didn't like this particular photo because Hunter's mouth is open. She didn't even give me the option to order it. Allan says it is his favorite of Hunter, though. Go figure.




Look at Michaela. If looks could kill!


My sister, Toni, gave Hunter this build-a-bear dog for his 3rd birthday. He has recently rediscovered it and named it Goldie. He treats this pal like a real dog since Mom won't let him have a real one, yet.


Michaela with her stuffed puppy, Lulu. I posted on Facebook that perhaps my kids get their pictures done too often. They brought their own costumes and props today. Just wait. This isn't the half of it!


This pic of Hunter and Michaela is my favorite shot of the whole session.






Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment