Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Tooth

The last picture of Hunter with his baby smile. He asked Allan to pull his loose tooth tonight.

Allan tied a piece of floss around it. Hunter kept making him count to '8'. Why '8'? I have no idea! Several attempts later. . .
Allan had warned him it would bleed and might hurt. Even after so many tries, Hunter didn't scream or cry! After trying to pull it forward, Allan pulled on the floss from both sides and lifted up. It did bleed a good bit. Don't look at these last pics if you are squeamish!
The tooth.
I had to laugh when I saw this. Hunter has always had such big spaces between his teeth to begin with, it doesn't look much different! The dentist says that's good - less chance he'll need orthodontia. Crossing my fingers! Now if you'll excuse me, the tooth fairy has to make a delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment