Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!


Allan was out mowing the lawn while Michaela and I took Hunter to gymnastics today. He saw this snake. What does my husband do? Grab a shovel? No. He grabs the camera.
I guess I should be grateful he didn't leave me a mess to clean up.
Allan tried to look it up and thinks it was non-venomous.
I have tried to remain calm and not let my fear of snakes freak the kids out.
I think I have put up a good front.
"Oh look. Daddy found a snake in the yard today."
"Oh wow! It can climb trees!"
Inside . . .
I am screaming! "OMG! There was a SNAKE in MY yard! You kids don't know it, but we just wasted a huge amount of money buying this house w/ this huge yard, because Mommy is never going to let you play outside in it AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment