Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oak Mountain Farm

We went back to Oak Mountain State Park on March 22nd. We took the kids to see their working farm.
Align Center"Come on! Let's go!"
Me trying to put Michaela's hair up out of her face. I got it cut because I was tired of this twice daily battle.
Align Center"Hunter! Wait for me!"

The Kindermusik unit we are doing this semester, "Fiddle Dee-dee," is full of animal songs Michaela and I were singing as we went along. 'Miss' Cathy would be so proud!
The baby goats were Michaela's favorite!
Baby lambs are so soft!
Proud peacocks
"Hee Haw!"
Michaela kept chasing the baby goats yelling"Sweet puppy!" Okay - so she thought they were dogs!

Michaela had to try and hug all the baby goats.

I had never seen a white peacock before.
Hunter didn't waste any time making a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment